Release Notes: R1.2-16 (11.9.2023)
- Files can be associated with devices. This can be useful when storing file based configuration backup for devices.
- Filters are now consistent in placement and behaviour. When collapsed, the active filters are shown.
- All tags can be managed in the „Tags“ section.
Bugfixes and minor changes
- When clicking on tags on any service instance list, the list is now filtered to only display items relating to the selected tag.
- A warning is shown when editing device credentials or name within the NCAE core, as this must match any other service (e.g. ACI module).
- Validation of service and service instance data is improved. Uniqueness of keys can now be validated per group or globally.
- Session timeouts can be configured per installation.
- Bugfix: prevent rate limit errors when querying data for One Time Reports.
- Bugfix for LACP filter not properly set in BareMetal VPC section.
- BareMetal Service make Items in Static Binding List unique (Duplicate Bindings are prohibited).